X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ekadasi Vrata Mahimai-Sri Sri Anna

Sri

Narayana

Swami I was told that in ekadasi vratam you can eat anything grow beneath the earth..such as potato etc.And and some else told that I should not eat anthing until the next day.Would appreciate that I get a clear information about ekadasi vratam

adiyen

dasan

Re: Ekadasi Vrata Mahimai-Sri Sri Anna

Originally posted by r32499 View Post
    Sri Narayana
    Swami I was told that in ekadasi vratam you can eat anything grow beneath the earth..such as potato etc.And and some else told that I should not eat anthing until the next day.Would appreciate that I get a clear information about ekadasi vratam
    adiyen
    dasan
    Sri:
    It has been already posted in the forum, please follow the below link:
    http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...ewpost#post843

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by r32499 View Post
      Sri Narayana
      adiyen
      dasan
      Sri:
      It has been already posted in the forum, please follow the below link:
      http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...ewpost#post843

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Ekadasi Vrata Mahimai-Sri Sri Anna

Sri Sri Krishnapremi Maharaj Sri. Anna Upanyasam about Sri Kurma Kshetram is also describing the Ekadasi Vrata Mahimai.
        As we are nearing the Sri Vaikunta Ekadasi, I wish to give it for the benefit of the members of this forum. Click and play the audio.

To Play Audio Click the Play button

Click here to download this Audio
        It will open a new window and will start plying the audio,
        now right click on that audio and you will find a context menu from that you have to click on the "Save Audio As"
        and it will prompt you to save the file in your computer, if required you can change the location of the file.
        See the below screen shot for help:

Also to learn more about the Sri Kurma kshetram go to http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=687

To discuss more about in this subject, you have post your reply.
        If you want the audio to download, you have to post your interest.
        Every help will be given for members who are sharing there opinion here in this forum.
        I expect nothing more than your comments in return of getting help from this forum.
        regs,
        nvs
        Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 15-10-13, 21:39.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir,

I am interested in downloading the audio. Kindly advise me the steps to be followed to download the audio.

This site is a very useful one and I really thank God for having given me the chance to know about this site.

I sincerely pray to God to give Strength, Long life, Peace and prosperity to the moderator and all who are contributing articles in this forum.

With Best Regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
          RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Originally posted by gowriputran View Post
            Dear Sir,
            I am interested in downloading the audio. Kindly advise me the steps to be followed to download the audio.
            This site is a very useful one and I really thank God for having given me the chance to know about this site.
            I sincerely pray to God to give Strength, Long life, Peace and prosperity to the moderator and all who are contributing articles in this forum.
            With Best Regards
            S. Sankara Narayanan
            Sri:
            Dear Sir,
            Thanks for your compliments!
            I have given the steps to download the audio in the above my post itself.
            Always use right click to save any file in your computer from the internet.
            regs,
            nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
            X