X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prabandham recitation- varushapthiham day

Dear mama

Adyan Dasan

One of my friend asked me about the prabandham recitation on the day of Varushapthiham. Could you explain more on this topic including the pasurams that are recited.

Could you also please tell the important pasurams in case if they cannot recite all of them.

Thanks

ranga

Re: Prabandham recitation- varushapthiham day

Sri:
    Dear Sri.Ranganathan,
    Please refer the following link in which it was already in discussion in our forum.
    http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...citation-Order

More over,
    Recitation of Prapandham is not coming under Shastram it is a sampradayam only,
    there will be no fault will happen for the Karma if it is recited in a different way.
    I mean, I wish to encourage people or trying to reduce their worry who may fear as loss of karma.
    But at the same time, the sampradayam also should be strictly maintained for the benefit of our heirs.

Note:- As I am the only person who is maintaining this site in all respect (design, trouble shooting, backup, moderation, Administration, content writing, answering for questions etc.) within my very limited time schedule between my vaideeka profession.
    So, I beg members to try searching the forum for any of your need first with different search terms,
    a) if any related postings found post your question under as reply for further details.
    b) if nothing found, then post as a new thread in the relevant forum.

information

Information

If members are having trouble to search in this forum
    members can directly use google.com to search our site content as below given example.

Type in the search bar :
    site: brahminsnet.com sevakalam
    (You can search with combination of words instead of sevakalam)
    Below are the result for that:
    3 results (0.32 seconds)

Search Results

1. Thread: Sevakalam recitation Order - Brahminsnet.com

www.brahminsnet.com › ... › Question Answer
      Feb 12, 2014 - 2 posts - ‎2 authors
      Sevakalam recitation Order Damal A.Lakshminarasimhan 04:00 (7 hours ago) to ... Spending all the day and more money to maintain this site.Thread: Thirukkalyanam at Thiruvali-slide show
      6 Apr 2012

Thread: Santhana Krishnan Introduction
      21 Jan 2012

Forum: Question Answer
      26 Dec 2011

More results from www.brahminsnet.com
    2. Sevakalam recitation Order - Brahminsnet.com

www.brahminsnet.com/forums/tags.php?tag=sevakalam+recitation...
      Feb 12, 2014 - Warm Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com Very Fast Registration is Available Now ... Spending all the day and more money to maintain this site.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Prabandham recitation- varushapthiham day

Dear mama

Thanks for your email. I tried searching in the forum by using different words such as prabandham recitation etc, but did not tried the sevakalam. I am sorry for that. Next time I will try various combinations.

Thanks for your time and help.

regards

ranga

Comment

Working...
      X