Inspiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspiration

The following stories have wonderful shades of emotions. These are based on true incidences both wonderful and inspirational.

These stories will remove some wrong misconceptions that we have about the people and life in general.

6. Today, after a 72 hour shift at the fire station, a woman ran up to me at the grocery store and gave me a hug. When I tensed up, she realized I didn’t recognize her. She let go with tears of joy in her eyes and the most sincere smile and said, “On 9-11-2001, you carried me out of the World Trade Center.”

7. Today, after I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face.

8. Today at 7AM, I woke up feeling ill, but decided I needed the money, so I went into work. At 3PM I got laid off. On my drive home I got a flat tire. When I went into the trunk for the spare, it was flat too. A man in a BMW pulled over, gave me a ride, we chatted, and then he offered me a job. I start tomorrow.

9. Today, as my father, three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother’s hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, “I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often.”

10. Today, I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy.

source : knramesh

Re: Inspiration

Wonderful collection Sir. Thank you very much. It will spur people on to get inspired.
    varadarajan

Comment

Re: Inspiration

Wonderful collection Sir. Thank you very much. It will spur people on to get inspired.
      varadarajan

Comment

Working...
      X