Quote Originally Posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
I think that Sri Narasimhan Swamy did not intend to start a group. Since this thread was containing posts from some individuals he just wanted theopininion of all concerned on his suggestion. I do not think he wanted to limit it to a small group.
There is some thing in what he has stated. If all of us, I mean like minded brahmins ever come together, there may be some effect and people may sit up and take notice. If everyone is involved there may be a day when "Ammiyum Nagaralaam"
This world goes on hope only, let us wait and see whether good sense prevails someday.
Thanks to everyone.
varadarajan
Sree,
I profusely thank all those who showed some interest in my original post except none other than our bmbc who took it as an offensive towards the forum. ".
. Let me pray to Lord Almighty to save poor brahmins belonging to our community from the onslaught of other communities. The rich amongst out community are wellplaced to protect themselves , and hence they are not bothered about others. As per the old saying i would like to follow the famous quote "மௌனம் கலகம் நாஸ்த்தி instead of worrying myself about poor in our community ..

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends