தேர்தல்: புதிய வசதிகள்

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• தேர்தல்: புதிய வசதிகள்

இந்திய நாடாளுமன்றத் தேர்தல் வரும் ஏப்ரலில் நடைபெற உள்ளது. இந்தத் தேர்தலில் வாக்காளர்களுக்கு ஆச்சரியம் தரும் சில குறிப்பிடத்தக்க அம்சங்கள் உள்ளன. வாக்காளர் வாக்களிக்கும் முன்னர் தாங்கள் வாக்களிக்க விரும்பும் வேட்பாளரைச் சரியாகத் தேர்தெடுத்திருக்கிறோமா என்பதை உறுதிப்படுத்திக்கொள்ள வசதி செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது. இந்திய உச்ச நீதிமன்ற உத்தரவுப்படி, முதன்முதலாக வரும் தேர்தலில் சோதனை முறையில் சில தொகுதி களில் இந்த வசதி பரிசோதிக்கப்பட உள்ளது.
    இந்த வசதியில், ஒரு வாக்காளர் தான் வாக்களிக்க விரும்பும் வேட்பாளருக்கான பட்டனை மின்னணு இயந்திரத்தில் அழுத்தியவுடன் ஒரு பிரிண்ட் அவுட் வெளிவரும். அதில் வேட்பாளரின் வரிசை எண், பெயர், தேர்தல் சின்னம் ஆகியவை இடம்பெற்றிருக்கும். எனவே வாக்காளர் தனது வேட்பாளரின் தகவல்களை உறுதிப்படுத்திக்கொண்டு பின்னர் வாக்களிக்கலாம். தாங்கள் வாக்களிக்க விரும்பும் வேட்பாளருக்குத்தான் வாக்கைச் செலுத்துகிறோமா என்பதை வாக்களிக்கும் முன்னரே உறுதிப் படுத்திக்கொள்ள வாக்காளருக்கு உதவுவதே இந்த வசதியின் நோக்கம். தேர்தல் முறைகேட்டைக் கண்டுபிடிக்கவும், தேர்வு முடிவுகளைத் தணிக்கை செய்யவும் இது உதவும்.
    தேர்தலில் நோட்டா (NOTA) என்னும் வசதி ஏற்படுத்தப்பட்டுள்ளது. இதன் மூலம் இந்திய வாக்காளர்கள் 2014 தேர்தலில் முதல்முறையாக மேற்கண்ட வேட்பாளர்களில் ஒருவருமில்லை என வாக்குப் பதிவு செய்ய வாய்ப்பு அளிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது என்கிறது தேர்தல் ஆணையம்.
    மின்னணு இயந்திரத்தில் வேட்பாளர்களின் பெயர்களுக்குக் கீழே இறுதியாக இவர்களில் ஒருவருமில்லை (NOTA) என்று குறிப்பிடப்பட்டிருக்கும். இந்தப் பட்டனை அழுத்துவதன் மூலம் வாக்காளர் எந்த வேட்பாளருக்கும் வாக்களிக்க விரும்பவில்லை என்பதைப் பதிவுசெய்ய முடியும். இந்த வசதி, தில்லி, ராஜஸ்தான், மத்தியப்பிரதேசம், சட்டீஷ்கார் மற்றும் மிசோராம் சட்டமன்றத் தேர்தல்களில் வாக்காளர்களுக்கு அறிமுகப்படுத்தப்பட்டது. இப்போது நாடாளுமன்றத் தேர்தலில் இந்தியா முழுமைக்கும் அமலாக்கப்படுகிறது.

தேர்தல் ஆணையம் தேர்தல் கண்காணிப்பு செய்தியாளர் என்னும் கருவியையும் அறிமுகப்படுத்துகிறது. இதன் மூலம் மது விநியோகம், பணப்பரிமாற்றம், அளவுக்கு அதிகமான தேர்தல் செலவு போன்ற விதிமீறல்களைக் கண்டுபிடிக்க இயலும். இந்தக் கருவி, குற்றம் நடைபெறும் நேரம், இடம், குற்றமிழைக்கும் நபரின் புகைப்படம் போன்றவற்றை உடனடியாக அருகிலுள்ள தேர்தல் ஆணைய கண்காணிப்பாளர்களுக்கு அனுப்பிவிடும். ஆண்ட்ராய்டு தொழில்நுட்பத்தில் இது செயல்படும்.
    தேர்தல் செலவுகளைக் கண்காணிக்கும் நபர்களை மத்திய அரசு நியமிக்கிறது. இவர்கள் வேட்பாளர்களின் தேர்தல் செலவுகளைக் கண்காணிப்பார்கள். அனைத்துக் கண்காணிப்பாளர்களின் விவரங்களும் உள்ளூர் செய்தித்தாள்களில் பிரசுரமாகும். எனவே பொதுமக்கள் எளிதில் இவர்களை அணுக இயலும்.
    இது போக வேட்பாளர்கள் தங்கள் வேட்புமனுவையும் அபிடவிட்டையும் இணையம் வழியாகப் பதிவுசெய்ய வாய்ப்பு வழங்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. தேர்தல் செலவின் வரம்பும் உயர்த்தப்பட்டுள்ளது. இந்தத் தேர்தலில் மாற்றுப் பாலினத்தினர் வாக்களிக்க வசதி செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது.
    இந்த வசதிகளை எல்லாம் பயன்படுத்தி இந்தத் தேர்தலில் 81.4 கோடி வாக்காளர்கள் வாக்களிக்க உள்ளனர்.

Source : தி இந்து

Re: தேர்தல்: புதிய வசதிகள்

The permission to use NOTA option is a waste as it serves no practical purpose except registering displeasure. Because as per an EC official,I quote from an earlier news bullettin, it is said.....
    "However, a senior EC official said the NOTA option would not impact the results of the elections.

“The ‘None Of The Above’ option on EVMs has no electoral value,” said the EC official.
    “Even if the maximum number of votes cast is for NOTA, the candidate getting the most of the remaining votes would be declared winner.”.
    So what is the use.? Ideally, if NOTA gets the maximum votes, the election commission should cancel the polls, ban the rejected candidates for 6 years and order repoll with renominations. Only then the corrupt politicians will reduce. I don't think this will ever happen in APNA BHARATH MAHAAN.
    Only the 10th incarnation of Lord Vishnu should save us.
    varadarajan

"

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan
      The permission to use NOTA option is a waste as it serves no practical purpose except registering displeasure. Because as per an EC official,I quote from an earlier news bullettin, it is said.....
      "However, a senior EC official said the NOTA option would not impact the results of the elections.

“The ‘None Of The Above’ option on EVMs has no electoral value,” said the EC official.
      “Even if the maximum number of votes cast is for NOTA, the candidate getting the most of the remaining votes would be declared winner.”.
      So what is the use.? Ideally, if NOTA gets the maximum votes, the election commission should cancel the polls, ban the rejected candidates for 6 years and order repoll with renominations. Only then the corrupt politicians will reduce. I don't think this will ever happen in APNA BHARATH MAHAAN.
      varadarajan

"
      எந்த ஒரு புது முயற்சியும் ஆரம்பத்தில் சில ச்ங்கடங்களைச் ச்ந்திக்கவேண்டியிருக்கும்
      “தர்மத்தின் வாழ்வுதனைச்சூது கவ்வும் முடிவில் வாய்மையே வெல்லும்”
      என்பதற்கிண்ங்க காலப்போக்கில் இந்தச் சங்கடங்கள் நிவர்த்தி செய்யப்படும்

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan

varadarajan

"
        எந்த ஒரு புது முயற்சியும் ஆரம்பத்தில் சில ச்ங்கடங்களைச் ச்ந்திக்கவேண்டியிருக்கும்
        “தர்மத்தின் வாழ்வுதனைச்சூது கவ்வும் முடிவில் வாய்மையே வெல்லும்”
        என்பதற்கிண்ங்க காலப்போக்கில் இந்தச் சங்கடங்கள் நிவர்த்தி செய்யப்படும்

Comment

ஸ்ரீ பி எஸ் என் சார், அருமையான பகிர்வு{பதிவு}

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post

varadarajan

"
            Dear Mr.Varadarajan,
            This is between you and me and if Mr Soundarajan wants t join us let us welcome him too. Now let us view this NOTA from a different angle. No political party in Tamilnadu have selected any brahmin candidate to contest in this parlimentary election. My question is "why should we vote for some Tom Dick and Jerry when nobody have cared for us. They think that brahmins have no other go except to support them and then keep quite. Why should we? Instead ,if all of us take a vow and vote only NOTA and if this work out to a total of say a few thousands and if the runner up lost the game by this few thousand votes ' how that fellow will feel, you imagine. He will think now "how these few thousand votes cost me heavily because of these brahmins votes.' who preferred NOTA thereby spoiled my chance. Then such fellows will learn a lesson from this action of ours. But I very much doubt we brahmins will come together and do it. It is big NO. நாம் எல்லோரும் மூட்டையிலிருந்து கீழே கொட்டிய நெல்லிக்காய்கள். ஒன்று சேரமாட்டோமே. நமக்குள்ளேயே அடித்துக்கொள்வோமே தவிர எதிர்த்துனில்ல திராணி அற்றவர்களே. இதைத்தான் மற்றவர்கள் நன்றாகபயன்படுத்திகொள்கிறாற்கள். அவ்வளவே. Now I hope you will understand how one can use NOTA judiously though it has no electoral value. Please do not hesitate to point out if I had made any of my above suggestions not practicable...
            With regards,
            Narasimhan.

Comment

நோட்டோவைப் பற்றிக் கூறும்போது எனது போஸ்டில் இதன் பயன் உடன் இல்லையெங்கிலும் காலக்கிரமத்தில் பயன்கிட்டும் என்றது இதனால்தான். நோட்டோ வின் ஓட்டு எண்ணிக்கை அதிகமாகும்போது பலரையும் சிந்திக்கவைத்து சட்டபூர்வமான ஒரு நடவடிக்கையை ஏற்படுத்தும் என்ற நம்பிக்கையில்தான்

Comment

Dear Sri.Narasimhan Sir,
                and all other members,
                l am not entering in to your discussion but I want to inform an important thing about the forum rules.

No member has the right to ban any member involving in a discussion
                or in other words, all members are having every right to stat their opinion in any public thread createe by any member.

So, if a member want to keep a discussion within a group of people
                they can create a group for them in this forum itself.
                But all should be a member of this forum and as well as the member of that group.

A member can create any number of group and they can manage their group themselves
                if they think they can allow some of the postings to forum also.l

To create a group please visit the following link
                http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/group.php
                Create a group now and enjoy your privacy!

Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
                Best Wishes and Best Regards,
                Dr.NVS

Comment

திரு சவுந்தரராஜன் ஸ்வாமின்,
                  தாங்கள் மிக நன்றாக கூறினீர்கள், அதையே தான் நானும் எனது போஸ்டில் கூறிஉள்ளேன். தாங்கள் கவனித்து இருப்பீர்கள் என்று நினைக்கிறேன். திரு வரதராஜன் என்ன நினைக்கிறார் என்பதை தெரிந்துகொள்ள ஆவலாய் இருக்கிறேன். இதை நமது சமூகத்தினர் இடையே தெரிவித்தால் சிலராவது யோசிக்கமாட்டார்களா. அடி மேல் அடி அடித்தால் அம்மியும் நகரும் என்பார்களே.

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
                    Dear Sri.Narasimhan Sir,
                    and all other members,
                    l am not entering in to your discussion but I want to inform an important thing about the forum rules.

No member has the right to ban any member involving in a discussion
                    or in other words, all members are having every right to stat their opinion in any public thread createe by any member.

So, if a member want to keep a discussion within a group of people
                    they can create a group for them in this forum itself.
                    But all should be a member of this forum and as well as the member of that group.

A member can create any number of group and they can manage their group themselves
                    if they think they can allow some of the postings to forum also.l

To create a group please visit the following link
                    http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/group.php
                    Create a group now and enjoy your privacy!

Admin
                    sree,
                    As you said all members are welcome to state their opinion or views and nobody will stand in their ways. Why this doubt has arised, I am at a loss to understand. Now I think the matter is very clear to everybody.

Comment

I think that Sri Narasimhan Swamy did not intend to start a group. Since this thread was containing posts from some individuals he just wanted theopininion of all concerned on his suggestion. I do not think he wanted to limit it to a small group.
                      There is some thing in what he has stated. If all of us, I mean like minded brahmins ever come together, there may be some effect and people may sit up and take notice. If everyone is involved there may be a day when "Ammiyum Nagaralaam"
                      This world goes on hope only, let us wait and see whether good sense prevails someday.
                      Thanks to everyone.
                      varadarajan

Comment

I think that Sri Narasimhan Swamy did not intend to start a group. Since this thread was containing posts from some individuals he just wanted theopininion of all concerned on his suggestion. I do not think he wanted to limit it to a small group.
                        There is some thing in what he has stated. If all of us, I mean like minded brahmins ever come together, there may be some effect and people may sit up and take notice. If everyone is involved there may be a day when "Ammiyum Nagaralaam"
                        This world goes on hope only, let us wait and see whether good sense prevails someday.
                        Thanks to everyone.
                        varadarajan

Comment

நம்பிக்கைதான் சார் வாழ்க்கை Let us hope for the best future

Comment

Dear all,
                            I replied to the post by bmbc admin expressing my opinion that ther was no attempt by sri PSN to keep the discussion to the small group in my opinion...etc.,etc.,
                            Surprisingly I find it not in this thread?
                            Are the posts subject to censorship? Then I will add in my posts..to be posted subject to approval..in future.
                            varadarajan
                            Sri:
                            This your message has been delivered to all before you deleted it.
                            So, I wish to reply.

I remember that, Already, once you have asked the same question and I have replied to you.
                            After some number of replies, a thread will be continued in the next page,
                            to see that, you have to click the next page number.

Also I wish to clear one thing,
                            All registered members postings will be published immediately without waiting for any approval or moderation.
                            So, there is no question of censor in this forum.

Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                            Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
                            Best Wishes and Best Regards,
                            Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
                              Thanks to everyone.
                              varadarajan
                              Sree,
                              I profusely thank all those who showed some interest in my original post except none other than our bmbc who took it as an offensive towards the forum. ".
                              . Let me pray to Lord Almighty to save poor brahmins belonging to our community from the onslaught of other communities. The rich amongst out community are wellplaced to protect themselves , and hence they are not bothered about others. As per the old saying i would like to follow the famous quote "மௌனம் கலகம் நாஸ்த்தி instead of worrying myself about poor in our community ..

Comment

Working...
                              X