Article: Naimisaranya,Ayodhya,Allahabad,Kasi,Gaya-Yatra-01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: Naimisaranya,Ayodhya,Allahabad,Kasi,Gaya-Yatra-01

You can view the page at http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/co...-Gaya-Yatra-01

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Thanks for sharing the yatra experiences. The videos are very absorbing.If not very personal,where was this marriage in Delhi. N Bhashyam

Comment

I think there is nothing to hide as personal?
      When there is a possibility to see the presence or activity by a third person, then what is there to keep as personal?
      Hundreds and thousands of people watched us while performing the marriage and while traveling, so, I think there is no personal in it.
      Placing video is to entertain the user reading the article and it may attract the user and tempt to go for a pilgrimage, which I think as bhagavat preethi.

The marriage was done at East Punjabi Bhag, Agarwal Bhavan Mandapam.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X