Changes again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes again?

I find that today sometime after 9a.m. the line of topics like new posts,quick links which we used to click to find :todays post etc. the entries in the dark green line below the blue line with New/...forums...etc has disappeared, Immediately on logging in I used to click either "todaysposts" under quick links or "new posts on the same line to the leftside,.Now one has to click advanced search to access new posts etc.
    I fail to understand such frequent changes without notice.
    What is instore for tomorrow? GOK. Earlier access to posts of today is not available noe.
    Why change so often like our Goveernment and make things more complicated?
    varadarajan

Re: Changes again?

Sri:
    All changes are for the facility of the members and users only.
    Changes are the indication of developments.
    Governments may have hidden agenda for their changes, but here the only hidden and public agenda
    is to stimulate more members to participate in the discussions.
    There may be some struggles while paving the new better path and which is unavoidable.

New menu is there itself in the same place.

Home menu only moved to place under "Forums" drop down menu as the first item.

These changes are to add more useful menus in the limited space menu bar for the benefit of members only.

Time being try to use the Full Sliding Menu given in the top left corner (place your mouse on that, and that will slide down
    and give you the complete menu structure).

Also, try to know about creating book marks in your browser, it will help you to keep your favorite pages in single click.

Also, read the positive comment posted by Mr.Soundararajan, I expect such supports from senior members like you to improve the forum features, not minding the temporary inconvenience.

Any how sorry for the inconvenience.
    I could do all these things in the night. But, I am struggling with the internet connection from my residence which is very remote from city, hence I have to do all such works in the connectivity available times.
    Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

I do not know why I got such a rection. Sri.Soundararajan's reply was read by me and I too have thanked you for your reply explaining the changes,though I did not draft a reply. I used the facility of clicking the "Thanks" button.
      I fail to understand how can I 'book mark' to read the posts made on the day i open the site. Sometimes I click the quicklink option and choose th4e posts of the day, glance through the posts and if interesting read those only and leave others for a later time. sometime i may not read thoroughly and junce glance through. Now when say late in the evening when I have time and want to go through them at my leisure I am unable to know which posts are made today! I have to go through all forum entries. Is it not a long route. Is not the button posts for t
      today a useful tool?
      I have been appreciating any useful posts, and never have I questioned the admin regarding points ,awards etc.,.
      Sorry to say ,that I never expected such a reaction .Sorry .
      There will be no more queries of this nature from me .
      varadarajan

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan
        I do not know why I got such a rection. Sri.Soundararajan's reply was read by me and I too have thanked you for your reply explaining the changes,though I did not draft a reply. I used the facility of clicking the "Thanks" button.
        I fail to understand how can I 'book mark' to read the posts made on the day i open the site. Sometimes I click the quicklink option and choose th4e posts of the day, glance through the posts and if interesting read those only and leave others for a later time. sometime i may not read thoroughly and junce glance through. Now when say late in the evening when I have time and want to go through them at my leisure I am unable to know which posts are made today! I have to go through all forum entries. Is it not a long route. Is not the button posts for t
        today a useful tool?
        I have been appreciating any useful posts, and never have I questioned the admin regarding points ,awards etc.,.
        Sorry to say ,that I never expected such a reaction .Sorry .
        There will be no more queries of this nature from me .
        varadarajan
        Dear RV Sir,
        I fear whether I am permitted to interfere if not please forgive and forget .I honestly don't understand which portion of our bmbc's reply hurt you to feel that you have mentioned "Sorry to say ,that I never expected such a reaction .Sorry .
        There will be no more queries of this nature from me"

You are a senior,performer crown member with a vast knowledge and experience.There can not be anything wrong in asking any question you deem fit for the benefit of our forum members as well as to our society. I request you not to misunderstand the bmbc's reply and request your fullest and wholehearted participation.
        Thanking you Sir
        narasyaaBharaNam roopam roopasyaaBharaNam guNa:
        guNasyaaBharaNam gnanam gnanasyaaBharaNam kshamaa

Last edited by soundararajan50; 07-04-14, 20:56.

Comment

Sri:
          Dear Sri.Varadarajan sir,
          Kindly excuse and forgive me for the reply which disturbed you.
          I wish to submit my unconditional sorry for that.
          And,
          I also wish to second Mr.Soundararajan's view,
          also, I have given the reply not only for Mr.Varadarajan but also for all members as an admin.
          But, I have taken some friendly approach, I mean,
          I have taken some extra freedom with Mr.Varadarajan as a long time regularly contributing member,
          and now feel that is wrong.
          I should have shown extra care in my words.
          Kindly continue to ask your questions, which will be very much useful for me to develop the forum features.
          Very very sorry.
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sri Varadharajan Sir,
            I've tried many times to give reply for your private message but that particular page [function] has
            not got opened. Any how after seeing your message when i checked all those items were present . Let me give reply immediately after the function has become alright
            regards

Comment

Working...
            X