Marriages in Margazhi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriages in Margazhi.

In the months of Aadi/Purattasi/ and Maargazhi I have always understood that marriages are NOT to be done.
    Now I find that to suit the holidays of US based people,Maargazhi marriages take place.
    Is it correct as per our sampradhAya?
    Seek clarifications from Admin and Seniors please.
    varadarajan

Re: Marriages in Margazhi.

Sri:
    Subhams should be avoided in the month of margazhi as per Sampradayam.
    As you have mentioned, now it is started doing marriages in Margazhi months by foreign resident Indians.
    God only can control it.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I ma also pained that the Gen Next and (supported by their parents too) are modifying tradition to suit their conveniences. Marriages too are done mostly on Sundays/holidays though better muhurthams are available on working days! As you mentioned only God can ssve us.
      varadarajan

Comment

Sri:
        Dear Sri.Varadarajan sir,
        I request you to Kindly read below to avoid double postings. Most of your postings are found double.
        Note:-This has been already circulated to all members through General Announcements.
        Dear Members,

warning

Warning

Browser Started showing annoying prompt - recently!
        If you do see this prompt when you post a Quick Reply,

please select "Leave This Page".

This WILL submit your post. If you choose "Stay On Page", this is where the double posts come from.

This problem does not seem to exist in the "Go Advanced" or in the creating of a new thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to ensure such recurrences in future posts.
          varadarajan

Comment

Dear Sir
            I am sorry to bring it to your notice that even after selecting "leave this page" option my few posts have been doubled.I thought of asking the reasons for that from you sir but postponed it. May i know now why it happens like that please? any idea sir?

Comment

Sri:
              Dear Sri.Soundararajan,
              do not hesitate to bring anything to my notice.
              I am here to attend and help gladly on any problem or help is required.

Just now I changed a setting in the message posting option.
              If a member is trying to post a second message within one minute that will be treated as duplicate
              and will be automatically merged with the original post with a spacer.

Let us check for two days, how this option is working and then try to do some more alterations if the problem persists.
              Also, try to share all useful and meaningful postings in social networks like google+, facebook, linkedin, twitter etc.
              which will help our forum to get more members.
              Also, try to send email to members who are not posting for quite some time after their last post.
              thanks,
              nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear sri. varadarajan,
                Just when I was browsing our forum I Came across an exchange of threads between you and sri bmbc regarding 'marriage during Margazi' tamil month by none other than our own NRI brahmins. Those fellows
                will not only do this and sure to go to the extent of swapping their wifes with even dalits and nomads just for the sake of money ,power and top positions in foreign countries. God will never touch them and we ourselves could teach them if ofcourse we are united. Where is the unity amongst us and that is the problem., which the NRIs take advantage of this. Sorry if I had used very strong words in this thread. With regards.
                P.S.N.

Comment

Working...
                X