X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matsya Avathar of Lord Vishnu

Today I received the below message through email
    sharing here.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Matsya Avathar of Lord Vishnu

Dear Sir ,
    Thanks for sharing this mail.Sri Mathsya Moorthy {idol} picture is very nice.

Comment

Dear Sri.Soundararajan,
      I wish to one more responsibility to you as a moderator of this forum.

Below every thread, you could find the following:

1. Thread Information
      2. Members who have visted this thead
      3. Tags for this thread

Pleas check and let me know you could find a Menu at the end of the Tags for this thread bar
      as "Add / Edit Tags".
      If found, use that button to edit the tags and remove tags that are meaningless and or not related to that posting like:
      below, com, for, here, his, idol, images, img, link, message, pic, received, sir, sri, ten the, this, through with
      these are all meaningless tags.
      I don't know whether you know about the purpose of tags in websites and threads.
      I think, you know the meaning of the word tag which is also called as "keyword" :
        a label attached to someone or something for the purpose of identification or to give other information.
        "he gave his pet a collar with a metal name tag"

• 2.a small piece or part that is attached to a main body.
        here it is used to search a content with this piece of information, many such piece of information (tags) found in a particular post will be indexed by google like search engines for future reference.
        If a person searching information using google, google will check the input of that person's keywords or tags
        and will fetch the data from websites which are having the most similar information as searched by that person.
        So these keywords / tags are playing the vital role to keep a website in top position among other such similar websites dealing with similar contents.

So, kindly add few related and meaningful keywords to every thread posted on a day and for the threads even if it is old if possible and if it is under discussions.

Next:
        Try to post new threads considering the Hindu rituals or festivals in the near future with sufficient keywords and tags on it. Make your titles catchy and if it is discussing any rituals like "Jaya Varusha pirappu" then add the particular date to the title it will keep our thread in top in search engines.

Next:
        Send pm or email to members who have visited a particular thread by checking the "Members who have visited ..." and ask them and encourage them to post their comments.

This is a request only, you can do it if you are convenient and comfortable.
        I am ready to assist more to give you more information and more permissions where required.
        Best regards,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear sir , I've edited few tags that are created from my reply to you but other few tags follows
        below, com, for, here, his, idol, images, img, link, message, pic, received, sir, sri, ten the, this, through with etc., couldn't be cleared, ie it doesn't get cleared i don't know what to do pse advice

- - - Updated - - -

Dear sir , I've edited few tags that are created from my reply to you but other few tags follows
        below, com, for, here, his, idol, images, img, link, message, pic, received, sir, sri, ten the, this, through with etc., couldn't be cleared, ie it doesn't get cleared i don't know what to do pse advice

Comment

Working...
        X