New glossar entry:several types of Acharyas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New glossar entry:several types of Acharyas

bmbcAdmin has just created a new glossary entry.

Entry: several types of Acharyas

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: New glossar entry:several types of Acharyas

Sri:
    Dear Members,
    I have tried to create a new menu called "Glossary" to create a huge list of religious words with its short description like a dictionary. This will be helpful to all members to find and follow all related links having the related information in detail.

But, unfortunately it created some database error, which will be nuisance for members.
    So, I have removed that menu.
    As I am having some leisure time for few days, I am trying to introduce many new facilities, during that time
    you may see some changes in the forum and some error messages also.
    The testing can be done in a separate test site to avoid such trouble to members, but it will cost few hundred dollars to create a test site and also it will take a large amount of time to keep that site also in current.
    Here we do not have any team with lot of finance resource to do so.
    Here I am the only one person to do all these things with the limited finance resource from my pocket.
    I appreciate Mr.Soundararajan who is giving hands for me to take some of my responsibilities.

So, I request members to kindly bear with the difficulties during the tests to add new features!
    Also, I request members to suggest about a feature which may be useful to include, and found at some other websites!

Best regards,
    NVS
    Administrator

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X