X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Old

Here is a wonderful Power Point Presentation on Old Age forwarded to me :
    http://www.slideshare.net/billblaz/aquarelas-3178536
    If you cannot view the Power Point Presentation please read the transcript given here under.

• Water-colours of Marcel Reynaert
    • Getting older is the only way to live long.
    • The age of maturity is that age at which one is still young but is much more resourceful.
    • What most torments me about the foolishness of my youth, is not the crazy things I have done...but the fact that I can’t go back and do them again.
    • To get old is to go from passion to compassion.
    • Many people never reach eighty because they waste time trying to stay at forty forever.
    • At twenty, desire rules, at thirty, reason rules, and at forty, it’s time for good sense and judgement.
    • Whoever is not beautiful at twenty, strong at thirty, rich at forty, nor wise at fifty, will never be beautiful or strong or rich or wise.
    • When we pass sixty, there are fewer things that we think are absurd.
    • Young people think the old are ridiculous. The old know that the young are ridiculous.
    • A mature person goes back to find the serenity once enjoyed as a child
    • Nothing passes by as quickly as the years.
    • When I was young I was told “You’ll see when you’re fifty”. I’ve passed fifty but I don’t see anything .
    • In the eyes of youth there burns a flame. In the eyes of the old there shines a light.
    • The initiative of youth and the experience of the older each have equal value.
    • There is a small child inside each one of us.
    • Each age calls for it’s own appropriate behavior.
    • Young people travel in groups, adults travel in pairs, and old people walk alone.
    • Happy the one who was young as a youth, and happy the one who is wise in old age.
    • We all want to grow old, and we all want to deny we have arrived there.
    • WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE PASSING YEARS - HOW TO LIVE THEM, AND NOT JUST ACCUMULATE THEM,
    • Musica: Roger Williams
    • THE END

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.

Re: Growing Old

This is to test slideshare.net slides to play here:
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 12-04-14, 11:33.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Growing Old

Dear Brahmanyan Sir,Thank you for having shared a very goo post Sir Even though you are present after a long time you have come with a latest post. Our sincere prayer for all the good to happen to you and your family on this JAYA VARUSHAM.
      Last edited by soundararajan50; 12-04-14, 11:20.

Comment

Working...
      X