Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niyamandrakars for Shradhdham

Dear Swamin

Adyen Dasan. I have a question about the niyamandrakars. I requested one Iyengar swami as niyamandrakar for my appa's shradhdham on may 2014. He said he already accepted for one shradhdham one day before my appa's shradhdham. He is not sure whether he can be again as swamin on the follwoing day.

Could you please clarify on this topic. Due to lack of brahmin people in case if one does two days continuously what kind of prayachitham one has to do (like chanting gayathri manthram etc).

Can one person be niyamandrakar as pithru on one day and vishu as next day for shradhdham.

Thanks for your time and help.

regards

ranga

Re: Niyamandrakars for Shradhdham

Sri:
    For prathyabthikams (yearly shradhams from second year),
    a bhoktha can participate in alternate days, i.e, he require one day break to complete the 108 Gayathri Japam
    to remain without dhoshams to become a bhoktha in other shradham.
    There is no difference in Gayathri Japa count or in dhosham between bhokthas placed in a praythabthika shradhams - Vishnu - Pithru - Viswedevar.

The days of break will increase according to the Gayathri Japa count instructed.
    5 days break required, if placed in oonams
    15 days break required if placed in Abthikam

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Niyamandrakars for Shradhdham

Dear Mama

Thanks for your email and immediate reply.

Thanks for your time and advice.

regards

ranga

Comment

Working...
      X