Sir,
A retired person having plenty of time to spare have no other business except continuous learning and searching bride for my son, who has completed 35 years.Physical strain [due to ill health] has become an impossible task. The only way to spend spare time is only browsing.With regard to your thread the stalwarts to clear your doubts are Sri. NVS swamin and Sri.Gopalan sir only,since i am just a learner only. I will also search the areas that have been mentioned by Sri NVS Swamin in hi answer to your thread Sir.I am deeply moved by your appreciation Sir

- - - Updated - - -

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

Sir,
A retired person having plenty of time to spare have no other business except continuous learning and searching bride for my son, who has completed 35 years.Physical strain [due to ill health] has become an impossible task. The only way to spend spare time is only browsing.With regard to your thread the stalwarts to clear your doubts are Sri. NVS swamin and Sri.Gopalan sir only,since i am just a learner only. I will also search the areas that have been mentioned by Sri NVS Swamin in hi answer to your thread Sir.I am deeply moved by your appreciation Sir