Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ஸாளக்ராம பூஜை

swamin,
    I donot find details of "salagrma"Pooja. What type of salagrama is considered auspicious for family pooja? How to select and get it. What about"vigraha" aaradhana can we worship vigraham in home

ஸாளக்ராம பூஜை

ஸாளக்ராம பூஜையின் முறை

ஸாளக்ராம பூஜையில் ஆவாஹனம், விஸர்ஜனம், ஸம்ப்ரோக்ஷணம், ப்ரதிஷ்டை முதலியபை கிடையாது.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: ஸாளக்ராம பூஜை

you can worship vigraha in home which is below 3 inches height.

Comment

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Namaskaram

I have two dwaraka shilas.One very old and one recent. As days progress, due to some accumulation of sandal paste or other dried tulsi leaves or flower petals, the color of the same are changing to brown. I am unable to clean them apart from rubbing and drying them well in a good cloth after thirumanjanam.

Please advise how to keep them as white as possible.

And a old vishnu padam which we had along with the salagramams was very flimsy and got broken today while handling during aaradhanam. Feel disappointing that the old one got broke. Should I replace it with another? if so any procedures??

Comment

Working...
          X