No announcement yet.

Ganaga Water - Kasi Sombu - Small copper pot with full of Holy Ganga Theertham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganaga Water - Kasi Sombu - Small copper pot with full of Holy Ganga Theertham

Dear Members / Customers / Friends,
    I have brought 100 numbers of small copper pots with full of Holy Ganga Water for you.
    The pots are made up of pure copper and given by a famous Iyengar Vadhyar of Kasi called Thambu mama.
    It is in our house now.
    Interested persons can send me a mail to get the pots as much as you want.
    This will be given as first come first served basis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	holy-Ganga-water.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	34203
    Kind enough to send me an email if you are not able to come to my residence to get it.
    If possible and if you are in Chennai, I try to send it for you.
    Below is my residence address:
    Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan
    9/46, Balaji Nagar 2nd Street, [Next to Rajaji Colony],
    Saligramam, Chennai-600093.
    Ph: 9444844423.
    Email:
    vaideekam@gmail.com
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

நமஸ்தே,
    இது இலவசமாக வழங்கப்படுகிறதா?அல்லது விலைக்கு வழங்கப்படுகிறதா?என்ற விபரத்தை அளித்தால் நலம்

Comment

இலவசமாக வழங்க ஆசைதான்.
      பெருமாள் கொடுத்துள்ள வசதியிலிருந்து இந்த இணைய தளம், பஞ்சாங்க தானம், வசதியற்றோருக்கு இலவசமாக வைதீக உதவி, வசதியற்ற திருமணங்களுக்கு திருமங்கல்யம் தானம் பெற்றுத் தருதல் போன்ற மற்றும் பல விஷயங்கள் சுமார் வருடத்திற்கு ஒரு லட்சம் ரூயாய் அளவில் அடியோனுடைய சொற்ப வருமானத்திலிருந்து 50 சதவீதம்வரை செலவு செய்து வருகிறேன்.
      சென்னையில் 30 வருடங்களுக்கு மேலாக வாத்யாராக இருந்தும் இன்னமும் சொந்த வீடு இல்லாத ஒரே "ப்ரஹஸ்பதி" அடியேன்தான்.
      தற்போது எட்டுபேருடன் யாத்திரை சென்று வந்தததில் 15 நாட்களுக்கு வருமானம் இல்லாததுடன் சுமார் 80ஆயிரம் ரூயாய் செலவும் ஆகியுள்ளது.
      அப்படியிருந்தும் பல இடங்களில் நான் இந்த சொம்பைக் கொடுத்து ஏதேனும் கொடுப்பார்கள் என்று எண்ணித்தான் கொடுத்தேன், நான் கொடுத்த இடங்களில் எங்கும் எனக்கு எதுவும் யாரும் தரவில்லை. ஆனால் அடியேன் குமாரன் கொடுத்த இடங்களில் தலா ரூ 101 வாங்கி வந்துவிடுகிறான்.
      தவறாக எண்ணவேண்டாம். தாங்கள் கேட்டதால் தகவல் அனைவருக்கும் தெரிந்திருக்கட்டுமே என்று அனைத்தையும் கொட்டிவிட்டேன்.
      நன்றி.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X