Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santhana Krishnan Introduction

Namaskaram to all

I am G. Santhana Krishnan living in Dubai UAE. I am working in Healthcare IT ( MNC- headquarters in Belgium) as Technical Manager for the last 5 years. We are Thengalai Iyengar Kidambi Suyamachariyas. Our fore fathers are from thirumanagudi, Thanjavur dist.

My wife Smt S. Subashini is from Thirunelveli, Vanamamalai mutt. My Kids both boys aged 11 and 6 years are attending Indian Schools in Dubai.

I am the regular visitor of NVS sites to understand our rituals and sampradayam. I am blessed so that Shri NVS conducted my marriage and all our family functions so far.

We are learning Nityaanusanthannam pasurams eclass by Smt Sridevi Suresh and Shri Suresh. Already we learned most of the Nityaanusanthaanam pasurams in sandhai format. We enjoyed the learning through internet and happy to recite the same in our house daily.

Also we are the regular participant of SEVAKALAM beging conducted at our Members house. We are enjoying the reciting of pasurams and Vedas during the sevakalam.

If anyone interested to know more about Nityaanusanthanam eclass, Pls contact sridevispb@gmail.com.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Working...
X