SALIGRAMA ARADHANAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SALIGRAMA ARADHANAI

In certain countries one does not get jasmine or rose flowers for saligrama aradhana; one is therefore required to buy whatever flowers

are available with the florist, keep them till they whither. These flowers may be in multicolours and only few are white . I would like

to know whether such flowers can be offered to Saligramam. Besides, invariably grahasthas settled abroad use plain water instead milk

for Saligrama snaasanam. Is there not a code for Saligrama Araadhanai; if not what is your considered view on such selfimposed practice?

PC RAMABADRAN

Re: SALIGRAMA ARADHANAI

To possess Saligramam itself is a great Gift of Perumal. I am told that worship
    and puja etc to Saligramam fetches unlimited divine power. Further, a person
    who does puja to Saligramam will not have rebirth. There is a book on Saligrama
    Mahimai. If one goes through a lot of details can be gathered. One of my friends
    gave me a Saligramam after visiting 108 Temples of Lord Vishnu which I am worshiping
    daily at home. In fact, it is nothing but a shell of a Divine Insect. It is found in
    Kandagi River. Its intake is Thulasi.

Om Namo Narayanana

Balasubramanian NR

Comment

Re: SALIGRAMA ARADHANAI

Lord Krishna has said that offering of flowers/fruits/water with Bakthi will please him. Thirumanjanam of saligramam with Theertham (water) is ok. Thirumanjanam is not complulsory every day. It can be performed on important occasions.If cooked food could not be offered, sugar candy or curd can be offered to Salagramam.

m s raghunathan

Comment

Working...
      X