Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Plot/Land for investment purposes

Dear Friends

I am looking for Plot/Land for investment purposes. If any one is having information, Pls send to me.

Thanks

G. Santhana Krishnan
    santhanag2001@yahoo.com

Re: Looking for Plot/Land for investment purposes

dear sir,

good afternoon.
    can i know more details about you and your requirement.

According to that me can provide the details to you.

looking forward
    sri hari

Comment

do you know a reasonable and honest house builder, to build a house for me GF+I floor=1500 S.Ft. in chennai near Tambaram

kanranga@gmail.com

Comment

Swamin
        I would like to have a list of thoroughly reliable brokers or agents for my very good friend who is in Mumbai and who would like
        to sell his flat and invest the proceeds in an old well maintained apartment in areas like virugambakkam,or arumbakkam, or
        vadapazhani and west mambalam. Once I have the list of brokers or agents with their addresses/telephone Nos. I would be able
        to pass on the same to my friend.

PC RAMABADRAN

Comment

Originally posted by pc ramabadran View Post
          Swamin
          I would like to have a list of thoroughly reliable brokers or agents for my very good friend who is in Mumbai and who would like
          to sell his flat and invest the proceeds in an old well maintained apartment in areas like virugambakkam,or arumbakkam, or
          vadapazhani and west mambalam. Once I have the list of brokers or agents with their addresses/telephone Nos. I would be able
          to pass on the same to my friend.

PC RAMABADRAN
          Respected Sri.Ramabadran Swamin,
          What are all the qualities and conditions expecting from persons to act as agent to maintain the properties of your friend.
          We are having some young Iyengar swamins who are now having no laukeeka works hence they are
          participating in vaideekam as bhokthas and assistants for vadhyar.

If the conditions and remunerations are acceptable and convincing for both we can form a team of agents to do such work
          in Chennai. As I am residing in the Virugambakkam area, I can also guide them to assure the reliability.
          You can post the reply in the forum itself.
          Also I expect more response from some other members also like this to form the team.
          dasan,
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Thanks Hari

I wish to build a GF+I floor house - total - 1600 Sft. near vandalur railway station on my square plot

Comment

Working...
            X