Importance of Ashtaka,Anvashtaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of Ashtaka,Anvashtaka

Kindly read the below article to know about the importance of Ashtaka Tarpanam & Anvashtaka Tarpanam!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Importance of Ashtaka,Anvashtaka

Dear Sir,
    When i clicked the arrow mark i am getting the reply as "this operation not allowed". This is not the first time where ever the black square presents and the centre arrow clicked i am getting such reply please advice me in this regard

Comment

Sri:
      sorry, I could not understand this.
      When I happen to see such message, let you know.
      But, one thing I could guess, you are clicking in some point where no link is provided to proceed further.
      Or that is not a button, that may be from outside image, not belonging to this website.
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Sir i too don't understand the reason however can you help me to know the contents/message/pdf format under the head " Importance of Ashtaka,Anvashtaka"

Comment

Sri:
          Now I understand, that you are not able to see the embedded pdf documents.
          So, you have to download the document and view it opening it in your computer using pdf reader.
          But try to update your browser with pdf reader plug in.
          Click the below linked button to download the Ashtaka.pdf

nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
          X