Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

replies or views expressed for various posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replies or views expressed for various posts.

I have been watching the number of posts appeared in this forum and no replies or views expressed by members who are supposed to be knowledgeable persons in that particular subject. For Anmeekam questions even learned persons like our Sri.NVS swamin is simply keeping quite without advising the poster with his valuable views. I don't know why?

Re: replies or views expressed for various posts.

Sri:
    Dear Sriman Narasimhachar Swamin,
    There will be a reason for every thing!
    You were absent for a quite long time recently, and now you have started posting.
    You might have some reason for that.
    Likely, there may be some personal problems in every person's life, which may affect their public activities.
    If frankly telling, there was some unhappy occasions / happenings in our family in the near past, which affected me strongly,
    and even I am unable to do any normal day to day activities.
    I have lost my interest in public services, hence keeping silence,
    I don't know, whether I could bring out the panchangam for next year or not;
    but since there is no alternate person to look after the administrative work of this forum, I am doing that only!
    That also may be transferred to some one in the near future!
    The birthday greeting posts on my name are automatic only!
    Thanks for the opportunity to describe my inability
    and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Best regards,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: replies or views expressed for various posts.

Respected Sree NVS swamin,

I have already informed in one of my earlier posts that our family deity is Lord Lashminarasimhaswamy of Sholinghur. I am therefore rushing to Sholinghur every now and then to have darsan of Lord in the local temple which gives me a lot of peace of mind. I am therefore not able to spend time for our Forum. Again I am leaving to Sholinghur on 9th or 10th , as Thaayaar is coming down to local temple to stay put for two months (Purattaasi and Iyppasi) to celebrate her Navarathri with Lord Bhakthochithaswamy and by the end of Iyppasi to return back to her Big Hill abode. During her stay at the town hundreds of devotees particularly womenfolk visit the temple daily to perform and complete their SEVAI extendind from 12 days to 48 days( 1/4 to full mandalam) My wife and sister-in-law are regular sevarthees and I have to be with my wife during her sevai period. I will return to Madras just a few days before Deepavali.

I pray to Divya Dhampathees to bestow their anugrahas in plenty to overcome your difficulties and give you moral strength to face any unhappy occasions that you may come across. Lord Lakshminarasimha is there to look after you and family.

WIith regards,

P.S.Narasimhan.

Comment

Working...
      X