Sri:
Swamin,
adiyen has subscribed to Net Forum. After entering the password to view the pdf file, adiyen was not able to print the panchangam or save the panchangam. �Instructions can be simple. �Though the Paranthaman panchangam is nice to have or cherish, in the year we were not fortunate to have it thru vaideekam yahoo groups. �adiyen understands it has to be paid for.
dasan.

Dear Swamin,
I have given the password openly in the forum itself.

As I am giving the printed copies Free of charge why one has to print it, which will cost more and very difficult keep the same quality and features?!

I am serving in an average of 20 people everyday even without knowing their location etc. Per year it will be about 10,000.

If I want to make money I can charge everybody Rs.10/- which will yield a lack per year.

I wanted to give the statistics of user count to the donors / sponsors / advertisers by which I can easily convince them to help next time print the cover in colour.

That is the only expectation out of this activity.

Moreover I am repeatedly answering for the same question or same type of question through email everyday by which I am spending lot of time. The time can be saved if I could manage all users through a single forum, by giving the link for answer given already instead of typing again. Also, many time I also have to refer the books to conform my answers. So, only to save time and to invest the saved time in other kainkaryam which are pending long since, hence I am asking astiks to join my forum; again which is also FREE.

Yahoo & Google who provide the group package are placing lot of advertisements in every group, but people will not mind about them?!
It does not mean that wish to render commercials service, but people should understand struggling of such a one man organization to withstand and survive
in the competitive and commercial world!!

I know people will think everything in the other (commercial) sense though we are providing everything FREE and without any expectation from the end user.

Emperuman knows my intention, that is enough for me.

Kind enough to forgive me for anything I stated wrong.
Also, kindly note this answer or message is not straight away for you,
but for everybody who may have such opinion. So, do not embarrass me more by giving reply to this.
But, try to understand NVS.
You might have noted or not, but the below Pasuram made me to do bhagavata kainkaryam instead of bhagavat kainkaryam.
"inbutra seelathu iramAnuzA endrum evvidathum
enbutra noi udalthorum piranthirandhu
dhunbutru veeyinum solluvadhondrundu - "un dhondarkatke
anbutrirukkumbadi ennaiyAki angAtpaduthe".
'இன்புற்ற சீலத்து இராமாநுச! என்றும் எவ்விடத்தும்
என்புற்ற நோயுடல்தோறும் பிறந்திறந்து
துன்புற்று வீயினும் சொல்லுவதொன்றுண்டு - "உன்தொண்டர்கட்கே
அன்புற்றிருக்கும்படி என்னையாக்கி அங்காட்படுத்தே"!'

I have shortened it as "Bhagavat preethyartham bhAgavata Seva" "பகவத் ப்ரீத்யர்த்தம் பாகவத ஸேவா"
which is the slogan of our website.

Now I have advanced my seva after understanding the real philosophy of Sri Vaishnavism "All Atmas are sesham of the Paramatma",
ஜீவாத்மாவுக்கும் பரமாத்மாவுக்கும் பிதா-புத்ரன் உட்பட நவ(9)வித ஸம்பந்தங்கள் சொல்லப்பட்டுள்ளன
அதில் ஒன்று சேஷி - சேஷன் என்பது. உண்மையாகவே தத்துவத்தை கூர்ந்து கவனித்தால்
பல இடத்தில் சொல்லப்பட்டுள்ள விஷயமானது, ஆன்மா அழிவதில்லை ஜன்மம்தொறும் வெவ்வேறு சரீரத்தை எடுத்துக்கொள்கிறது
என்று அறிவுறுத்தப்படுகிறது. இதன் அடிப்படையில் அடியேன் கீழ்கண்டவாறு கூறுவதுண்டு:
அடியேனுடைய கழிந்த பிறவியில் எதிர்வீட்டு ராவுத்தர் மகனகாகக்கூடப்பிறந்திருக்கலாம்?!
எனவே தத்துவப்படி அனைத்து ஜீவன்களிடமும் ஸஹோதரத்தத்துவத்துடன் பழகுவதே எம்பெருமானுக்கு ப்ரீதியாகும்!

I extended my vaideeka service to all brahmins and other
service and relationship equally with all bhutams (living things).

dasan,
nvs

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends