X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secundarabad-Paranthaman Panchangam FREE copy

Dear Swamin,
    Namaskarams. Adeyan is one amongst your thousands of Followers and completely empathise your very tight position on the distribution front for Paranthaman Panchangams. I am aware of your troubles on Packing & distributions through Courier for want of support staff and organisation.

Therefore, this year, I have refrained my self so far and had not approached you for sending me some 20 copies like in the past. I am open to be your Volunteer, in Secunderabad, if you consider me fit for being of service to you. If you consider me for this opportunity, I am willing to be a distribution Point for your Free Panchangams, towards which I am thinking of sending you Adeyan's Small remittance through ONLINE Transfer. Any member from Secunderabad/Hyderabad, can come for Visit to my residence for picking a copy of the Treatise - a gift of your efforts to our comminity...

Please let me know, with a view of compassion and Consideration.

--
    Sreeraman.TS@gmail.com
    T. S. SREERAMAN.
    10-1-611/A Nehrunagar Street,
    Near T. I. T. Blocks,
    West Marredpally,
    Secunderabad 500026.
    Land Line Tel.: 040 27805839
    Cell: 0 9291486776

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Secundarabad-Paranthaman Panchangam FREE copy

Sri:
    The above member has returned the consignment with the following reason, So, the panchangams can not be available at the above address this if for your information.

Respected Swamin,

Adeyenin Aneka Namaskarangal.

The FACT is your consignment was delivered to me ONLY TODAY that is MARCH 15, 2012 around 14:15 hrs. The parcel is addressed in your name 9/46 Balaji Nagar, 2nd Street, SALIGRAMAM, CHENNAI 600093. (94448 44423).

I have re-packed and have requested my friend to have it sent back to you, since yourannoyed reply "This is the reason we are not willing to accept for sending panchangams through courier or post." has hurt me badly. It appeared as though I was actually complaining about NON-RECEIPT. The parcel will come to you either by Speed Post or PROFESSIONAL COURIER.

First you gave wrong courier name, and in second follow up letter's response have given another name but with wrong phone number and also in correct docket number.

Such wrong information does not lead at me end to do any followup with any one. After several phone calls: and mad followup's I could get correct Phone Number of FRANCH EXPRESS PVT. LIMITED, whose telephone number is 2780 1441 and 2780 5846. The person I contacted there was Mrs. Sugandhi. This is a useless courier with worst delivery staff and the consignment cannot also be tracked ONLINE..., since they are not NET FRIENDLY......

What is required from your end is an Organised Approach. There was no communication after handing over the consignment giving consignment number and Correct Telephone number here, of the courier, in Secunderabad/Hyderabad. Any Courier who have TRACKING like Professional Courier or SPEED POST, would be the best way. If once you send the DOCKET NUMBER & Local Phone Number, it would immensely help followup. I admit, it is indeed a burden on you to locate & have a tie up with... While I was working in Perungudi, our company had a Courier who comes daily and takes all packed Letters, giving a receipt and that too at concessional rates. Even SPEED POST has that pick up facility. The charges are quite comparable to 'anamika' services....

I may be excused. I cannot any more remain connected with Vaideekam or Brahminsnet.Com for what ever reasons...

Kshantavyaha:

Daasan..

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X