site cmplaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site cmplaint

Dear NVS SWAMIN,Your site is not at all user friendly. The page never remain steady and simply jumps up and down thereby removing ebery thing one types. This is very much frustrating. Please look into this complaint seriously and set right this defect in the site. I want to edit my profile particularly user name for loggingi e'mail id, PW .Unless the page remain steady andallow me to complete filling up the columns, it willbe very difficult to proceed .THE site require thorough overhauling apart from good maintenance. Please look into the matter personnally to know yourselves about these matters. Also please remove that blue uniformed figure completely as it is
    a hindrance when typing. Please do the needful without delay and confirm..Narasimhan

Re: site cmplaint

Sir,
    I want some more members input on this
    because I am not getting any such problem for me.
    I am using PC with 21 inches monitor.

Members can change their style by roll down to bottom of any page, look at the lower left on a bar,
    you will find a dropdown list with several style names.
    The present style will be their as default, by changing the style you will get new look and feel of the forum
    you can use the convenient style for you.
    regs,
    nvs

Kind attention Sri.Soundararajan,
    Is there any such problem for you?
    Let me know immediately.
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir,
      Immediately after reading (the post of Sri Narasimhan sir) , by dropdowning goquick the last option edit your ..... i've checked and found everything correct i did not face any problem.
      Members can change their style by roll down to bottom of any page, look at the lower left on a bar,
      you will find a dropdown list with several style names.

the above one I am not able to spot or i have not understood properly sir
      Third point is when i've tried to give quick reply reply box showed the forums Activity screen and i couldnot type hence i have opted go advanced and giving this reply sir

Comment

Sri:
        இங்கே சற்று தமிழில் விளக்கினால்தான் சரிவரும்.
        ஒவ்வொரு பக்கத்தின் அடிப்பகுதியில் - உருட்டிக்கொண்டே வந்தால் கடைசியாக ஒரு கிடைமட்ட தடித்த கோடு (பச்சை) கலரில் காணப்படும்.
        அந்தக் கோட்டின் இடது ஓரத்தில் கீழ்கண்ட படத்தில் உள்ளதுபோல ஒரு தொங்கு மெனு (drop down list) காணக் கிடைக்கும், அதில் உள்ள
        அம்புக் குறைியைச் சுட்டினால் கீழே பட்டியலிடப்படும் அனைத்துப் பெயர்களும் ஒவ்வொரு ஸ்டைலின் பெயராகும்.

ஒவ்வொரு ஸ்டைலும் ஒவ்வொரு காலக்கட்டத்தில் உருவாக்கப்பட்டது.
        அனைத்து ஸ்டைலிலும் அடிப்படைப் பயன்பாடு என்பது மாறாது, சில அதிகப்படியான வசதிக்காக
        நாமாகச் சேர்த்துக்கொண்ட விஷயங்கள் மட்டுமே மாறுபடும்.
        தேவையான ஸ்டைலை தேர்ந்தெடுத்துக்கொண்டு உபயோகித்துக்கொள்ளவும்.
        தாஸன்,
        என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri:
          I hope Sriman Narasimhachar swamin's computer may affected by some virus.
          Because very long back I have experienced with such problem in my computer in some other applications.
          regs,
          nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

It is very interesting sir It is the word within the block Back 2 Basics has cleared my doubt Thanks

Comment

Sri:
              adiyEn also had the same problem of whatever I typed was being erased; copy paste was not allowed etc. as of now these problems are not there.
              dAsan

Comment

Sri:
                The matter typed in the forum will not go off without asking your permission as "Leave this Page" or "Stay ...."
                but the cut, copy, paste may be disturbed by a modification, now it is removed.

I copied and pasted the above content as example for you to show the facility is working in this forum!
                Please try again and post your experience.
                dasan,
                nvs

Sri:
                The matter typed in the forum will not go off without asking your permission as "Leave this Page" or "Stay ...."
                but the cut, copy, paste may be disturbed by a modification, now it is removed.

Dr.NVS

Comment

sri:
                  dhanyOsmi.
                  adiyEn

Comment

Dear Swamins,
                    Now the forum is found little fast with this new style.
                    I like the changes made in the top appearance of this style very much.

Comment

Working...
                    X