Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to do Smarta rituals after shyamashryanam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do Smarta rituals after shyamashryanam?

Sri:
    I don't know whether I have correctly understood what you are asking for, but I am giving the answer in the what I have understood.

There will be no difference in the rituals (pitru karma) before and after shamshrayanam and or bharanyasam.

They (you) can change the preethyartham to Sriman Narayana instead of Sri Parameswara.
    Again there is nothing in the name the ultimate Paramatma can be called by any name because it is proved by Srimath Ramanua as "Sarva sabda vaachyan" in his 'Vedartha Sangraham'.

There is no Vaishnavas in rituals all are smartha only with respect to rituals.
    Smartha karma means the karmas done by a gruhasta as a duty in his home.
    All vaishnavas are also telling while wearing the Poonal (yajgnopaveetam) as "shroudha smArtha vidhi vihita nithya karma anushtAnArtam ...".
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: How to do Smarta rituals after shyamashryanam?

Sri:
    I don't know whether I have correctly understood what you are asking for, but I am giving the answer in the what I have understood.

There will be no difference in the rituals (pitru karma) before and after shamshrayanam and or bharanyasam.

They (you) can change the preethyartham to Sriman Narayana instead of Sri Parameswara.
    Again there is nothing in the name the ultimate Paramatma can be called by any name because it is proved by Srimath Ramanua as "Sarva sabda vaachyan" in his 'Vedartha Sangraham'.

There is no Vaishnavas in rituals all are smartha only with respect to rituals.
    Smartha karma means the karmas done by a gruhasta as a duty in his home.
    All vaishnavas are also telling while wearing the Poonal (yajgnopaveetam) as "shroudha smArtha vidhi vihita nithya karma anushtAnArtam ...".
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

How to do Smarta rituals after shyamashryanam?

Dear Bhagavathas

adiyen namaskaram. I hail from a Telugu smarta family. I and my mother have done samarshyanam and bhara nyasam with Srimad 45th Azagiya Singer.

I have a doubt regarding the 10 day rituals that need to be done for a Srivaishnava, who has come from a smarta family. this means the karta for the pitru karyam is a smarta only.

Kindly advise.

adiyen
      Geetha Rangarajan

Comment

Working...
      X