• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in forum!

Sri:

Dear Members,
    With respect to the suggestions from some senior members,
    some of the forum elements have been removed and the forum look and feel also changed for a change!
    Now the default style of the forum is changed to 'Default' from previous 'Back to Basics' style.
    In this style all members will see the forum content in a uniform manner,
    i.e, 2% of width only given as margin in left and right side of the screen.
    So, the gap will be large in huge screen and it will be less in small screens, but the look remains same due to percentage.

The right side blue strip 'Quick Menu' is totally removed.

The Top sliding menu is brought inside the document under 'Sri Sankaracharya's' picture as "Full Sliding Menu", it will be so nice to navigate through the forum easily.

The mail man image is changed to a small size.
    If you find the mail man occasionally, you have to click on him to see the new message arrived in your in box.
    He will disappear automatically after you read the message.

Expecting more suggestions and more cooperation from members.
    Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Changes in forum!

Sri,
    Under default style the home page seems to be very nice.To day when i did post pancha mukha Nrusimhar under Back 2 basics the picture was not fully covered and i felt bad ,now under default style it is very clear and am very happy. Thanks for having made this change.

Comment

Working...
    X