Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adetailedresume about new style.

Wedont know whether one's thread is posted or not
    Previously we know about various threadsposted by members to enable one reply. Now it is not there.
    All postswere clubbed together in one page and it wasso easy for all the members to know ,view and reply. Where is it now.
    Why should not you give a detailed dos and donts and how to move in the page, where we willfind the various headings and connected posts.
    Please furnish all details.

Re: adetailedresume about new style.

Over-all the new look seems to me a welcome step. The site looks tidy and aesthetically better.

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.

Comment

I see no trouble. Can see all my posts as well as posts of any member.
      Only thing missing was the one I raised in this forum.
      THE POSTS OF THE DAY.
      That is not available.Why not include it under the Go-quick so that if one wants to read a post again later in the day he can.
      Request consider this again as it gives in a short cut the posts of the day instead of pressing advanced search and then new posts to look at the day's posts.
      varadarajan
      Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 22-11-14, 16:12.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
        I see no trouble. Can see all my posts as well as posts of any member.
        Only thing missing was the one I raised in this forum.
        THE POSTS OF THE DAY.
        That is not available.Why not include it under the Go-quick so that if one wants to read a post again later in the day he can.
        Request consider this again as it gives in a short cut the posts of the day instead of pressing advanced search and then new posts to look at the day's posts.
        varadarajan
        Sri:
        The New (Latest) Post is the first Tab in the menu bar
        By clicking that menu you could see all the new posts or Post of the day.
        Which is called "Activity Stream" by this forum.
        http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/activity.php
        is the url for that.
        As you are a regular contributor of this forum and log in often,
        it is very easy for you to get that page by just typing activity
        in your browser address bar.
        This facility is available in all latest browsers.
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
          Wedont know whether one's thread is posted or not
          Previously we know about various threadsposted by members to enable one reply. Now it is not there.
          All postswere clubbed together in one page and it wasso easy for all the members to know ,view and reply. Where is it now.
          Why should not you give a detailed dos and donts and how to move in the page, where we willfind the various headings and connected posts.
          Please furnish all details.
          Sri:
          Dear swamin,
          You have asked for Dos and Donts:
          Dos : Use your mouse freely without fear or hesitation click on all linked (menu) texts around the page, it will open a new chance or choice for you to do something.

Note: When nearing to a linked text, your cursor will turned to hand shape.
          Mostly the menus and links will found at the bottom of a post or top of a thread, top of every page, bottom of every page,
          There are lot of sub menus under "Forums" menu and "Go quick" menu try all of them by clicking on them, nothing will go wrong.

Don'ts : Do not hesitate to any number of questions regarding any item found in this forum, and forgive everybody for their known and unknown mistakes
          before finding their mistake.
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by Brahmanyan View Post
            Over-all the new look seems to me a welcome step. The site looks tidy and aesthetically better.

Brahmanyan,
            Bangalore.
            Sri:
            Thank you so much,
            expecting more suggestions to improve the site.
            nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

I would very much like to continue with this new style ''pale green'' but at the same time very much doubt if this style will remain in place without going back to old default style.

Comment

Sri:
                Dear Swamin,
                why you have to worry about it?
                Styles are like shirts, so, you can keep your style permanent whatever you wish.
                The content of the forum will ever remains same for all members including Admin.
                nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                X