This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards Awaiting for Members

Members are requested to complete there profile by uploading Avatars and profile pictures.
    Reputation points will be generated for filling profiles, and posting threads.
    Members will be suitably awarded according to their reputation points.
    High points are given for referring new members
    and posting blogs, creating groups. Act fast.
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Please act fast and get awarded

Recent Awards and Recent Activity
    Click image for larger version

Name:	recent-awards.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	33909
    Click image for larger version

Name:	recent-activity.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	33910

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Please act fast and get awarded

Bruhaspathy Swamin,
      By chance I happened to go thru the Points achieved. My name was mentioned in 2 or 3 places. It said VSR awarded and returned. How come I received and returned the awards. Because I was neither given and returned the award. Will you pls clarify? thanks in advance
      VSR

Comment

Re: Please act fast and get awarded

Dear Sir,
        All your (members) activities are observed automatically since they loged in to log out by a particular software (installed).
        This software will store some points in the user's account according to their activity.
        See below table, you can see it by clicking the "Experience" tab and then "Earn Points" tab at any time.
        According to that point table points are awarded. Those awards will be given by the forum to the user. That award will be their with that member till another user reaching that goal. Then that award will be given to that new member.
        To keep a award constantly, the activity of the user also should be constant and little more.
        So, members are requested to post something, upload something, download something, recommend something, refer something, invite friends, write articles, blogs to achieve many more points and awards.
        Happy Forum posting.
        nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Awards Awaiting for Members

Swamin, Pranams. This system of earning award seems to be excellent. In fact what is needed is the active participation of the members either posting thread, uploading, sharing, etc. etc Involvement in such activities keeps us active and to update ourself. For posting a thread in a forum with such erudite scholars needs lot of reading, knowledge and experience. I am thrilled.

Comment

Working...
          X