Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after update of site

Dear Admin Swamin,
    I somehow feel that the earlier version of the site was more user friendly. New pots on the top line was easy to click and see the latest posts as well as the Forums are grouped under one heading causing us to peruse more to reach the topic. I do not know how other older members feel about this. Updates should make it easier to browse, that is my humble opinion. Leaving it to other senior enlightened members to share their opinions.
    And delayed Sankranthi Greetings to all. Wishing you a health and socially active and stress free life ahead.
    JAI SRI RAM1
    Varadarajan

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
    Dear Admin Swamin,
    I somehow feel that the earlier version of the site was more user friendly. New pots on the top line was easy to click and see the latest posts as well as the Forums are grouped under one heading causing us to peruse more to reach the topic. I do not know how other older members feel about this. Updates should make it easier to browse, that is my humble opinion. Leaving it to other senior enlightened members to share their opinions.
    And delayed Sankranthi Greetings to all. Wishing you a health and socially active and stress free life ahead.
    JAI SRI RAM1
    Varadarajan
    Dear Varadarajan Sir,
    How are you,
    Thanks for your feedback sir,
    but actually, You could see the "LATEST ACTIVITY" Tab next to Forums menu
    bu clicking on that you could see all posts in addition to the "List of latest posts" shown in the right side bar always.

Many more modifications to be done in this new software,
    for that I have to learn a lot before that.
    Thank you sir.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Swamin See below image shows you
      where the new posts are listed
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tem-3.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	49575

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri:
        There were lot of problems in the previous versions
        like uploading images, pdf files by users
        and sharing to Facebook, twitter etc.
        Now it is very easy to do many things without trouble.
        nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir
          Thanks for the clarifications. Having been accustomed to older version ,I felt that was better. Let me try again and God willing start posting again.
          Wishing all members well,
          Varadarajan.

Comment

Working...
          X