This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sagunam

The initial start itself looks "SAGUNAM"sariyillai,is it necessary that you expect donation even before ,we start I introduction,connecting,understanding ,in our elite group,the request for donation is displayed on the top as first msg for me,Though ,I wanted to donate,since I am at present living with my sons place in Sanjose,California,USA,Asca retired private employee,having lost my wife in July 2014,due to health problem,bedridden for 5years,affected due to MND,Ihad to spend lot of money on her treatment,medical expenses,As I am living permanently at Ambattur,Chennai,,I can see the possibilities of donation only on my return back to Ambattur after February,2015,Until then pl,bear with me,Thanking you ,best wishes for all members,others,Ammanur Madapusi Stinevasan,from Sanjose,California,USA,on tour,

Re: Sagunam

Originally posted by Ammanur Srinevasan View Post
    The initial start itself looks "SAGUNAM"sariyillai,is it necessary that you expect donation even before ,we start I introduction,connecting,understanding ,in our elite group,the request for donation is displayed on the top as first msg for me,Though ,I wanted to donate,since I am at present living with my sons place in Sanjose,California,USA,Asca retired private employee,having lost my wife in July 2014,due to health problem,bedridden for 5years,affected due to MND,Ihad to spend lot of money on her treatment,medical expenses,As I am living permanently at Ambattur,Chennai,,I can see the possibilities of donation only on my return back to Ambattur after February,2015,Until then pl,bear with me,Thanking you ,best wishes for all members,others,Ammanur Madapusi Stinevasan,from Sanjose,California,USA,on tour,
    Sri:
    Dear Sir,
    Where did you find that "SAGUNAM" sariyillai? in your hand book?!
    Do not afraid or fed-up!
    There are more than 12500 members in this forum
    as per my experience, mostly members are not donating and donors are not being regular members!
    As you are in a sad mood everything seems to be negative and annoying or offensive!
    Please try to change your activities in such a way how you can come out of your sad feelings.
    I pray God to give you peace and relief.
    Sorry for anything found mistake due to my bad English usage!
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X