My own brother's daughter in law gave birth to a female child.
Can You pl Clarify whether my sons (gruhasthas) have to observe Vriddhi theetu or not.
My cell no is 9444959020.
Thanking you

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

Nallan Chakravarthy Rangarajan