Dear Mr. NVS/Administrator,

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

You may please recall that at your request, sometime back I mentioned here that I would be posting my 'Sanskrit Lessons' here with effect from either "Ugadi" or '"Tamil New Year's Day".

I regret that there has been only a Luke-worm response from the Members for this 'Call' of mine! Hardly a couple of Members only responded!! As such, I feel that no fruitful purpose would be served here.

Since my regular 'LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES'(An e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics' Course) is likely to be started within a couple of months from now, all those Members who are interested in learning the Divine Language - SANSKRIT may please send their e-mail requests to me (E-mail ID: "Dr. Y.N. RAO" <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in>) under a copy Mr. J.S. Sastry, my Course Coordinator (E-mail ID: "J.S. SASTRY" <jssastry@gmail.com>) expressing their interest, so as to get full details. Already about three Members(including NVS) have sent their e-mail requests and they were also replied.

It would be appreciated if the Administrator too advises all the Members accordingly.

With best wishes of 'HAPPY SHRIRAMANAVAMI',
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
04/05/2017