Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srardham required for bachelor after death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srardham required for bachelor after death?

Swamin,
    my friend,a bachelor passed away and his parents had also attained Siddhi before him. Is annual Srardham is necessary for him? To be done by whom? Request the learners in the forum to advice. He has younger brothers and sisters. two next to him are widowers.They are Tamil Smartha Brahmins.
    Thanking you in advance!
    Sincerely,
    VARADARAJAN.

Yet to get an answer to my query above from the group of knowledgeable elders. Thanks.
    Varadarajan

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
      Swamin,
      my friend,a bachelor passed away and his parents had also attained Siddhi before him. Is annual Srardham is necessary for him? To be done by whom? Request the learners in the forum to advice. He has younger brothers and sisters. two next to him are widowers.They are Tamil Smartha Brahmins.
      Thanking you in advance!
      Sincerely,
      VARADARAJAN.
      Dear Sir,
      Please understand the Shastra Logic about Karma and Katha!
      The Karma is assigned for a Kartha as per shastra and no religious Karma is hanging there to seek for a kartha.
      If there is a brahmachary without any relatives in the list of Karthas to do his rituals karma,
      then his samskaram will be done as Narayana bhali which does not require any continuation.
      So, there is no need to do yearly shradham for a brahmachary who is not having a relative to do as his karma (duty).
      Sorry for the extreme delay.
      Thanks for waiting.
      There was a huge problem in the website which was rectified just now.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X