Dear Members,

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Brahmin from Hyderabad(Telangana), India, and a Linguist.

I am very happy to announce that at the request of the Admin. of this Forum, I am starting to teach the Divine Language - SANSKRIT right from its very basics(including the Devanaagarii Script in which the Sanskrit language is written), by posting the Sanskrit Lessons shortly, hopefully from the ensuing New Year's Day!

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

Meanwhile, I request you to please mention as to whether you are familiar with the Devanaagarii Script and are comfortable with it.

I am also running a Free e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics' Course titled 'LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES' since six years. This is a 65-Weekly Module Course, under which, one-one Module will be sent to the Active Students every Sunday. Presently Round-6 Batch is ON which is at its Module-15 Level. A new Round-7 Batch is likely to be started soon after the completion of the ongoing Round-5 Batch which is at its Module-53 Level now. Those who are interested to pursue this Course may send their e-mail requests to my e-mail ID: "Dr. Y.N. RAO" <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, our Course Coordinator (e-mail ID: "J.S. SASTRY" <jssastry@gmail.com) expressing their interest, so as to obtain further details.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

With best wishes,
--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
03/13/2017