Rajaraman Subramania Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajaraman Subramania Intro

Why Brahmins have reached such an appalling stage? Because of the Orthodoxy, mis-conceived approach, not able to take leadership position, mundane approach to reality, too stooped in hypothetical tendencies and so on

Re: Rajaraman Subramania Intro

Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com
    Please fill your details by editing your profile.
    To do so, click the 'settings' menu find at the top of this page.
    Or you canclick here
    to go to settings.Please ignore if already done.
    Your contribution, to our community's/forum's development, is expected eagerly.
    Admin

Comment

Mr.Rajaraman.S.
      Before making a statement like the one you made in your intro, will you kindly explain what you meant by your wide sweeping allegations.
      Tell us something about yourself, what approaches you have made to face the reality, taking leadership position...on what issues?
      Be bold, specific.Your profile we are unable to access,(at least I am unable to).
      Suggest what should a Brahmin do?
      Awaiting your response.
      varadarajan.

Comment

Sri:
        Dear sri.Varadarajan Sir,
        I tried as a normal member and I was able to see the profile of any member by clicking on his user name and then click on the link View Profile.
        Please check once again and let me know.
        dasan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear NVS,
          I fo not know how. Now I awas able to access profile of Rajaraman but when just now I tries to click "View profile " of Venkat Kaleti,I got the message,'
          "vBulletin Message
          "R.Varadarajan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
          How can this happen. Why the V bullettin which said the above does this?

I AM NOT TRYING TO EDIT SOME ONE'S PAGE!!! OF ALL THE SILLIEST ALLEGATIONS!!!
          Varadarajan
          Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 17-01-15, 07:58.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
            Dear NVS,
            I fo not know how. Now I awas able to access profile of Rajaraman but when just now I tries to click "View profile " of Venkat Kaleti,I got the message,'
            "vBulletin Message
            "R.Varadarajan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
            How can this happen. Why the V bullettin which said the above does this?

I AM NOT TRYING TO EDIT SOME ONE'S PAGE!!! OF ALL THE SILLIEST ALLEGATIONS!!!
            Varadarajan
            Sri:
            Dear Sri.Vardarajan Sir,
            All the error messages given under any circumstances are default messages of Vbulletin and not mine.
            The assumption message given is for a member who is not yet completed registration process and is under approval
            so, that is not for registered members.
            So, kindly forgive me.
            I try to solve the problem in a short while, till that, just help me giving the error messages shown without taking it as targeted towards you!
            dasan,
            nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
            Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri:
              Eureka! Eureka!!

Dear Sri.Vardarajan Sir,
              Now I able to find the reason for that error message!
              The member Venkat Kaleti, a new member and his registration was not approved by any admin or moederator
              so, his profile is not available for viewing by any member.
              All introduction messages are sent by a new member while he is filling the membership form, it will be posted immediately
              even before the approval of his / her membership.
              So, let me post a message of approval under all new introduction hereafter,
              after seeing the approval message you can view the profile of that member.
              Now I approved Venkat Kaleti 's membership, hence you can try to see his profile and let me know the result
              but kindly bear for any mistakes found and wait to know my explanations before posting like : I AM NOT TRYING TO EDIT SOME ONE'S PAGE!!! OF ALL THE SILLIEST ALLEGATIONS!!!
              thank you,
              nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear NVS Swamin,
                Thanks for the clarification. Henceforth I will wait a couple of days to view the profile of a new member.
                By the way, the statement"Trying to edit someone's page.. " is not mine,but, from your site's :V bulletting. OK?
                Sure you and your family had a nice Sankranthi.
                Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
                X