X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahalaya Ammavasai

When is Mahalaya Ammavasai in USA Sanfransisco ? Kindly let me know

Finding Thithi (Amavasai)

When the current day thithiwhich (Amavasai or any thithi) is there upto and after 3 pm of a day, then the pitru karma (Amavasai or Shradham) to be done on that day only.
    So, there is no confusion this time, every where it is celebrated on 27th September only I hope.
    As you have asked this question in the 11th hour, I have not calculated it for Sanfrasisico (due to lack of time) and replying commonly.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

நமஸ்தே,
      பதிவுகளை தமிழில் வழங்கமுடியுமா?

Comment

நமஸ்தே.
        தமிழில் கேட்பவர்களுக்கு தமிழிலும்,
        ஆங்கிலத்தில் கேட்பவர்களுக்கு ஆங்கிலத்திலும் வழங்குகிறோம்.
        தங்களுக்கு எந்த விஷயம் தமிழில் வேண்டுமோ அதைத் தெரிவித்தால் அதைத் தமிழில் தர முயற்சிசெய்கிறேன்.
        தாங்களும், தமிழில் வேறெங்கேனும் நல்ல விஷயங்களைக் காண நேரிட்டால் அவற்றைக் காப்பி செய்து,
        எந்த இணைய தளத்தில் பார்த்தீர்கள் என்ற விபரத்துடன் இங்கே இணைக்கலாம்
        இதனால் தகவல்களை பகிர்ந்துகொள்ள உதவியாக இருக்கும்.
        எல்லோரும் எல்லா இணைய தளங்களுக்கும் சென்று பார்த்துவரமுடியாது.
        நாம் அறிந்த நல்ல தகவல்களை, அவை உண்மை, நன்மையானவை என்று நாம் அறிந்தால்,
        நம் இணைய தளத்தை நாடி வரும் அன்பர்களுக்காக அவற்றை இங்கேயும் பதிவு செய்யலாம்.
        தகவல் உரியவருக்கு ஒரு நன்றியைத் தெரிவிப்போம். அவர் விரும்பாவிட்டால் அவற்றைப் பிறகு நீக்கிவிடுவோம்.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by sound18 View Post
          When is Mahalaya Ammavasai in USA Sanfransisco ? Kindly let me know
          Mahalaya Amavasya in USA(Sanfrancisco)was to be observed on 26/09/2011 i.e;Monday while in India
          MA will be observed on Tuesday,27/09/2011.
          Please refer to panchang for 'Sanfrancisco' through the website "www.mypanchang.com/sanfrancisco/2011.
          I am in Newark,CA,94560 and I observed MA on 26th Sept,2011 as per my panchang for the nearest city--Fremont.
          Regds,
          KrishnamurthyB

Comment

Thanks,
            Can you kindly update the calendar of this Forum for USA if there is any difference found between India & Other places?

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
            X