PDA

View Full Version : Drop down questions????

P.S.NARASIMHAN
20-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Dear NVS sir,
This morning (20-4-2013) I Was typing a reply to your post under the title "Sree Vaishnavam", in tamil. It took a long time to complete the text and when I was about to post it,there appeared a droped down questionaire--'do you want to stay in this page' or 'do you want to leave this page'--.Nobody will prefer to leave the page once he/she spent a long time to prepare the text. I prefered to stay in the page but again a drop down menu appeared under rituals heading, and stay put there.
After waiting for more 3/4 minutes since the drop down menu did not disappear, I clicked the other" leave this page."
As if it was waiting only for this answer the whole thing, my typed tamil text had completely gone. I spent more than 35 minutes to type a full page and the whole thing had become a shear waste. However best I tried to
recover my diappeared text I could not , since I find no provision in the page. Why all of a sudden there appeared that
questionaire and what is the big idea behind this question? There may be some valid reasons for this from the forum, but at whose cost. I am sure you will appreciate my sentiments and look forward for your reply...Narasimhan.

bmbcAdmin
20-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Sri:
>>>
"There may be some valid reasons for this from the forum, but at whose cost."?!!
Let me know the meaning of this sentence to reply to you?!
I did nothing to happen this.
I request you to kindly do not use such pinching words.
You know very well, that I am refusing several cheques / payments, for which I am not worth / interested.
I also happened to see this type of messages several times, it is not due to the forum,
it may be due to the browser's inability to keep you stay.
I used to copy and paste the typed matter in notepad like this situation
and will delete the same after successful posting.
Even now, I will just do select all and copy to clip board before clicking the Post Quick reply button,
and some time I will use the Go Advanced button to see a preview of my typed messages appearance
and then only I will post. This is for your information.

Also, the plug in given to type in Tamil is 100% made by Google and not by me,
if anything problem you have to ask google, not me. I just stitched it with this forum.
It you feel it is hard to use, you can use some other method to type.

Also, I tried to type in Sanskrit, it is not at all working?!!
What to do?!
But do not suspect others for everything.
nvs

bmbcAdmin
20-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Sri:
Actually the Tamil Typing plug in is using lot of our server memory resources, by which we are suffering,
so, I request all members to download some software and install it in your computer, by which
you can do the typing locally and your time will not go waste.
So, I am going to remove that plug in to keep this forum safe, and
do not want to make some more victims.
Admin

P.S.NARASIMHAN
21-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Dear sri NVS swamin,
I am very sorry that you have thoroughly mistaken me for just the word' at whose cost'. It was not at all used to offend anybody and definitely you whom I treat as my Guru. Some how it appears that the word had wounded you feelings, and would request you kindly accept my apologies. Now I find you have completely removed the tamil typing plug using a lot of your server memory resources. I know running a forum is a costly affair and your decision is definitely binding on us.
Because of some ruptures due to some misunderstanding, I think it is time for me to be more careful in future while using some words. Please forget and forgive.
With warm regards,
yours truly,
Narasimhan.

bmbcAdmin
21-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Dear Sri.Narasimhan Sir,
Thanks for understanding our problems.
Just two days before only I made a vow that I will be selfless, honest and true to every one member of this forum
without partiality.
Within a day I am getting a message from a senior member like you, suffered me lot
and replied like this.
Kindly forgive me if I have wounded you personally.
dasan,
nvs

P.S.NARASIMHAN
22-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Dear Shree.NVS swamin,
Thank you for your nice letter which to a great extent smoothened my feeling that I have committed something wrong to a selfless person of your calibre. Let us forget the past and work together to uplift our forum to grear heights.
With regards
Narasimhan.

bmbcAdmin
22-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Sri:
thank you swamin
dhanyosmi
NVS

soundararajan50
22-04-2013, 10:24 PM
ஸ்ரீமன்,
எவ்வளவு பெரிய விஷயத்தையும் பேசித் தீர்த்துக்கலாம் என்று சொல்லிக்கேட்டிருக்கிறேன் இப்போது கண்கூடகப்பர்த்துவிட்டேன் இப்போது தான் நிம்மதியாக இருக்கு இருவருக்கும் எனது மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்