Dear NVS sir,
This morning (20-4-2013) I Was typing a reply to your post under the title "Sree Vaishnavam", in tamil. It took a long time to complete the text and when I was about to post it,there appeared a droped down questionaire--'do you want to stay in this page' or 'do you want to leave this page'--.Nobody will prefer to leave the page once he/she spent a long time to prepare the text. I prefered to stay in the page but again a drop down menu appeared under rituals heading, and stay put there.
After waiting for more 3/4 minutes since the drop down menu did not disappear, I clicked the other" leave this page."
As if it was waiting only for this answer the whole thing, my typed tamil text had completely gone. I spent more than 35 minutes to type a full page and the whole thing had become a shear waste. However best I tried to
recover my diappeared text I could not , since I find no provision in the page. Why all of a sudden there appeared that
questionaire and what is the big idea behind this question? There may be some valid reasons for this from the forum, but at whose cost. I am sure you will appreciate my sentiments and look forward for your reply...Narasimhan.

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends